Here's how to properly pack your travel dry bag.
1. Place all of your belongings inside your Travel Dry Bag. Be sure to fill it up to 3/4th’s full at most.
2. Begin folding over the black strip, making sure to keep it flush and flat.
3. Fold it over 3 - 4 times until you feel the bag become air tight.
4. Grab the clasps at each end, and clasp together until you hear the SNAP.
5. Lastly, squeeze your bag a bit to make sure no air is released.
Ok, you’re ready to TRAVEL! Browse our Travel Dry Bags Below!
Disclaimer: While our dry bags are made to take a beating from water, dirt and the environment, we DO NOT recommend submerging your travel dry bag underwater for long periods of time.